Recommended Mental Health Resources
Crisis and Call LinesPlease note, that if utilized, active rescue including first responders and law enforcement may be mobilized.
- Deschutes County Community 24-hour Crisis Line: 541-322-7500 ext. #9
- 24-hour Crisis Stabilization Center: 541-585-7210 (Non– Emergency)
- Located at: 63311 Jamison Street, Bend (walk in)
- Suicide & Crisis Lifeline: Dial or text 988
- For Spanish, call 988 (no text option)
- YouthLine: 877-968-8491 or text “teen2teen” to 83983
- Trans LifeLine: 1-877-565-8860 (Limited Operating Hours) (Non– Emergency)
- The Trevor Project (LGBTQ+ Youth): 1-866-488-7386 or text “START” to 678678
- Oregon Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741 to reach a Crisis Counselor
- Deschutes County Behavioral Health: 541-322-7500
- St. Charles Behavioral Health Services: 541-706-2768
- OSU–Cascades Free Counseling Clinic in Bend:
- Call 541-322-2047 or email [email protected].
- Online: osucascades.edu/webform/counseling-clinic-make-appointment
- Best Care Treatment Services Outpatient Counseling:
- Bend: 541-617-7365
- Redmond: 541-504-2218
- Madras: 541-475-6575
- Prineville: 541-323-5330
- Central Oregon Mental Health Providers Directory: http://www.mentalhealthlistco.org/
- The Compassionate Friends: a self help group for parents who have had a child of any age die of any cause;
meets the first Tuesday of the month at 7:00pm (except December).
- Contact Carol Palmer at [email protected] or 541-480-0667
- Suicide Grief Support Group: a peer-facilitated support group for those with a shared experience with losing a
loved one to suicide. Meets the first Tuesday of each month at St. Charles Redmond from 6:30pm-8:00pm
- Contact Julie Leutschaft at [email protected] or 541-410-0631
- Individual Grief Support: Partners in Care offers short-term individual support counseling sessions to those
who have experienced a death of a loved one. Call Partners in Care at: 541-382-5882.
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, Healing Conversations Program: https://afsp.org/healingconversations